Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Post From Kim

Kim in her own words...

"We are both healing, have hit a plateau (or Frank has) I have more energy than I can remember having in a very long time. Davis called today and reduced another medication, boy do I love love love Tuesdays when my labs come in and they start removing meds from the piles that I take at 9 and 9. That shows me how rapidly there is progress. Have a minor surgery on Monday (January 3, 2010) for a "stint" in the kidney and bladder that was put in during the transplant. It is usually taken out in six weeks, but is being removed on Monday, guess I am doing better than I thought. I am blessed and am ever so thankful for the skill in knowledge of the doctors at Davis. Thank you God for answered prayers. They were right, it is harder on Frank. but he is a real trooper about the whole thing, even after I accidentally hit his incision getting up this morning. Just got to love that guy."

The medical team moved her surgery from the 14th to the 3rd.  Please pray, friends.

Because of His great, great love,
Melissa Culver

No comments:

Post a Comment