Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kim Contacted her Donor

Kim in her own words:

"I just talked to my donor for over the past hour - what a delightful lady.  It was great to learn about her and her family.  She is also a Christian and had her Santa Fe California church, school, and friends praying too.  She had my name and they were praying for me by name.  God is so good.  With all the prayers going up there is no doubt we stormed heaven with our petitions.  He is faithful to answer."

So, to Maria Gutierrez we say: "THANK YOU!  You have forever changed our lives and we are humbly grateful."

Beloved, thank the LORD for this sweet, sweet sister in Christ who willingly gave of herself to Kim.  Praise Him for her excellent and beautiful recovery.  She was out of the hospital the day after she donated her kidney.  Her recovery just amazes me.  Our Father is so good!

Because He lives,
Melissa Culver

No comments:

Post a Comment