Monday, January 17, 2011

Hallelujah!

All is well, friends.  Thank you, LORD.

Kim's angiogram was successful.  The doctors were unable to locate any blockage in the heart.  Certainly there was blockage at one point (chest pain and increased enzymes).  The doctors were speculating that blockage could have occurred in a small pathway in the heart.  And they are thinking that said blockage dissolved on its own.  No action to aid the heart was necessary.  No stent was put in.

At this point Kim will be on two medications to aid in keeping her pulse within range, previously it had been elevated.  And Plavix will be added to her meds as well.  These two should help keep future clots from forming.

 6 Praise be to the LORD,
   for he has heard my cry for mercy.
7 The LORD is my strength and my shield;
   my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
   and with my song I praise him.
 8 The LORD is the strength of his people,
   a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
Psalm 28:6-8

Rejoicing in His excellent provision,
Melissa Culver

No comments:

Post a Comment