Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Here We Go #4

Kim just got a call from UC Davis.  She is in yet another chain.  If this chain goes to completion Kim will be the only one undergoing surgery at this time.  Her surgery is conditional that Frank will still surrender a kidney when he is called upon at a later date.  Per the UC Davis representative Kim's surgery could be as early as the first week in November.

Prayers:
1) Praise that the LORD has orchestrated a bridge match where Kim and Frank undergo surgery at different times.
2) Prayer that this match be the completion of the 'kidney roller coaster" for Kim. 
3) Prayer that all organs are received and not rejected by each recipient.
4) Prayer for all organs that must be transported by plane/car.
5) Prayer for all donors and recipients as they recover.
6) Prayer for each family involved.
7) Prayer for all medical teams involved at the various hospitals.
8) Praise God for the awesomeness and the excellence of His mighty plan.

    1O LORD, You have searched me and known me.
    2You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
         You understand my thought from afar.
    3You scrutinize my path and my lying down,
         And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.
    4Even before there is a word on my tongue,
         Behold, O LORD, You know it all.
    5You have enclosed me behind and before,
         And laid Your hand upon me.
    6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
         It is too high, I cannot attain to it. (Psalm 139)

Joy in Christ,
Melissa Culver

No comments:

Post a Comment