Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's Been A Year

Yes, I know...time has just raced by.  You can't believe it has been a year already either.  Neither can we.  We honestly, have no new news to report to you.  And as they say, "No news is good news."

So, we continue to rejoice again and again in God's amazing provision for all 13 people who gave away an organ (my dad included) and for all 13 who received one (my mom included).  It's amazing to see God's handiwork.  It's amazing to see prayers answered.  It's amazing to have my parents...together...and healthy.

A friend of mine told me the other day, "I try to say, 'Thank you, Lord,' each week.  For each time I said, 'Lord, please...' I want to remember to thank Him."  Such a great word.  I have taken on that same attitude.  I try to thank Him at least once a week as I am truly humbled by His goodness...to us.

Thank you for journeying with us, beloved.  Thank you for letting us share with you how good He has been to us.
Thank you, Lord, for your sweet care over my parents.
Thank you, church, for lifting us up in prayer and for serving us.
Thank you, friends, for humbly walking with us.
Thank you, prayer warriors, for humbly serving us.
Thank you, everyone, for loving us.

Feel free to click "Home" above and meander about the site.  He has called us to remember.  It is good.

Humbled,
Rejoicing,
Melissa Culver

1 comment:

  1. Praise God from whom all blessings flow... We have truly been blessed and for that I continually thank him for what he has done for us. We are both back to 100% with no lingering side effects and are living an abundant life. I am truly thankful for our family, Maria for giving of herself, for everything our church family has done for us and especially for the prayers lifting us up. Thank you for the new kidney and the health that comes with it that enables us to serve you.

    ReplyDelete